Home Remedies For Acne: Banish Breakouts NATURALLY
Acne is TOTALLY normal. But that doesn’t mean ANYONE likes having a breakout. And nobody likes breaking the bank on expensive acne treatments, either! But having acne can really take a toll on your confidence. Not to mention that you always want your skin to be its healthiest! And acne means something is up with your skin health! But you don’t have to stress! Because we’ve rounded up our best natural home remedies for acne. So you can treat your acne ALL NATURALLY, with affordable ingredients you might already have in your home! Read on to find out more!
Best Natural Home Remedies For Acne: Anti-Bacterial
- Coconut Oil| Coconut oil is antimicrobial, so it can help protect your skin from harmful bacteria. It’s can also help reduce inflammation.
- Honey| Honey is super soothing on inflamed skin AND it’s antibacterial to help prevent breakouts. It’s one of THE best natural home remedies for acne.
- Tea Tree Oil| You can use this anti-bacterial oil as a spot treatment for breakouts. And it smells divinely fresh and clean! Essential oils are extremely concentrated, so make sure you dilute this oil if you’re going to be using it on large areas of your face. And test a patch of skin first for irritation!
- Olive Oil| Olive oil has tons of benefits for your skin. It’s full of antioxidants and vitamins, and it’s antibacterial.
Best Natural Home Remedies For Acne: Soothing
- Aloe Vera| Aloe Vera is super hydrating, super soothing, super affordable, and won’t clog your pores. What’s not to love?
- Chamomile| Soothing chamomile is one of the best natural home remedies for acne because it’s anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and could help fade acne scars and eliminate acne!
- Calendula| This oil, extracted from marigold flowers is great for soothing irritated skin and calming inflammation.
- Oatmeal| Oatmeal can be used for gentle exfoliation, and it’s super soothing on inflamed skin.
- Ice| One of the simplest but best natural home remedies for acne. If your acne is causing you pain, ice can take down any swelling, redness, and help numb any tenderness.
Best Natural Home Remedies For Acne: Eat Your Way To Clear Skin
- Almonds| Almonds are full of Vitamin E, which is great for your skin. Pro-tip: Vitamin E could even help protect your skin from the sun!
- Watermelon| Watermelon is SUPER hydrating, so your skin is able to detox and look its best!
- Green Tea| Full of antioxidants, green tea helps your body to fight off harmful free radicals!
Best Natural Home Remedies For Acne: Detoxifying
- Green Clay| Green Clay can be mixed with one of the other best natural home remedies for acne on our list: apple cider vinegar. Mix the powdered clay and vinegar together to make a super detoxifying mask.
- Witch Hazel| This natural toner helps to detoxify, fight acne, and reduce inflammation.
- Apple Cider Vinegar| See our tip above for a green clay/ACV mask. But some people even say drinking diluted ACV has helped to clear their skin!