Do you have Poor Skincare Habits? If you do, you’re not alone. In fact, most people struggle to maintain a healthy lifestyle to get the results they want. Whether that be weight loss, healthy skin and hair, or anything else. You need to have the right lifestyle to promote the best life for yourself. And to take care of yourself so you can be your best YOU. Products can help, but there’s no replacement for good skincare habits. In this article, we’ll be talking about Poor Skincare Habits and how you can break them.
What Poor Skincare Habits do you have? Everyone has their own weaknesses or bad habits. So it’s time to break them so you can care for your skin better! Then you will have a better chance at getting results from any anti-aging or anti-wrinkle products you see here at The SCC. So let’s get started!
Poor Skincare Habits: What’s Your Struggle?
What Poor Skincare Habits do you have? Sometimes, we may not even think about what habits are harmful until someone points them out. Sure, there are the basics. Wear sunscreen, get good sleep, stay stress-free, don’t smoke or drink too much, drink plenty of water… you get the idea. But here are some more Poor Skincare Habits you should watch out for…
Examples Of Common Poor Skincare Habits:
- You Don’t Replace Things Frequently Enough – We’re talking loofahs, make up brushes, sponges, and other applicators, cloth exfoliators, and any other disposable or washable item that may over time gather harmful bacteria, yeast, mold, and other things you do NOT want regularly touching your face.
- You’re Not Moisturizing Enough – Even if you have acne or oily skin, this is still important. Morning and night.
- You Postpone Showering – Especially after a workout.
- You’re Tricking Yourself – Into thinking that your use of sunscreen is enough. Just because it’s SPF 1,000 (ha) doesn’t mean you can use less or use it less frequently. Don’t be fooled. Because sun damage IS public enemy no. 1 when it comes to wrinkles.
- You Go Tanning – This should be a no-brainer. But something tells us that the irrational desire to be tan somehow blinds millions of women from the very real fact that damage from tanning beds is just as bad as the Sun In The Sky. UV rays are UV rays. And you want to avoid all of them at all costs.
- You’re Touching Your Face – Keep your hands off your face to make sure you don’t spread bacteria and make yourself more prone to acne. Also, excessive touching may increase the development of wrinkles.
- More! – There are so many more Poor Skin Care Habits out there. From lack of sleep to stressing out to eating bad to smoking. All of these will have a cumulative effect on the health and appearance of your skin.
Best Skin Care Habits
If you struggle with Poor Skincare Habits, one of the best ways to combat this is to adopt healthy habits. To replace the old with the new! So, for every one of the Poor Skincare Habits you have, make sure you’re replacing it with something healthy and GOOD for your skin. This will reinforce breaking those Poor Skin Care Habits and redefining how you live and care for your skin (and mind, body, and soul for that matter). Make a change today! You’re worth it.