We focus a heck of a lot of our attention on making sure our faces look just right. We’ve got a serum for every problem you could think of, and a cream to match. But, why don’t we apply the same attention to the rest of our body? With summer coming up on us fast we wanted to tell you something we’ve just learned! It’s a Strawberry Legs Cure that you’re going to need this summer! Actually, a few different tricks!
Strawberry legs are those little red dots that we all seem to get on our legs. Especially after shaving. We always thought that if we just shaved slower and closer they would go away. And yet, we were sorely disappointed. So, Can Strawberry Legs Be Cured? YES! And we want to help you! So, come read through this short article to find out more about the Strawberry Legs Cure we’ve found for you!
What Causes Strawberry Legs?
The best place to start is at the beginning! If you’re like us, you’re wondering What Causes Strawberry Legs. It’s really a simple answer.
If you’ve got those red, or black dots peppering your legs, then you probably have open comedones. That’s just hair follicles or pores that have a mixture of oil, bacteria, and dead skin trapped inside. It sounds gross, but it’s natural. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t do anything about it!
Here are a few of the ways that you can get Strawberry Legs:
- Very Dry Skin
- Having Clogged Pores On Your Legs
- Folliculitis: AKA, Inflamed Or Infected Hair Follicles
- Keratosis Pilaris: AKA, A Buildup Of Keratin Dead Skin Cells
- Shaving With An Old Or Dull Razor. Or Without Shaving Cream
Nobody wants any of this. So, we’ve been looking for that Strawberry Legs Cure to help you, and we found a few! Let’s talk about them now!
Strawberry Legs Cure | Special Methods
There are a handful of ways on How To Cure Strawberry Legs Naturally, and those are the only ones we’re going to cover today. There’s no need to go look for a new kind of surgery or anything. So, here are a few ways on How To Fix Strawberry Legs:
- Exfoliating On A Regular Basis
- Using a gentle exfoliator could help clear the pores and hair follicles on your legs
- Moisturizing Your Skin Properly & Daily
- Adding the needed moisture can help alleviate small symptoms of strawberry legs
- Epilating Your Skin With A Quality Epilator
- Removing your hair from the root can help prevent Strawberry Legs for ever occurring. Although it’s a bit more painful, it’s probably the most effective.
- Using Products With Salicylic Acid Or Glycolic Acid
- If its acne related Strawberry legs, this is the solution for you!
- Shaving With A Good Razor And The Right Shaving Cream
- Toss out that dull razor and get yourself a nice shaving cream. Your legs deserve it!
These are some of our favorite ways on How To Get Rid Of Strawberry Legs.
The most important thing you can do is a little additional research to find out which one of these methods is right for your skin. Because we all have a different type of skin, it’s crucial that you find the right one for you. It might mean trying all 5 before you find the things that works, but it’s worth it!
Final Thoughts On Curing Strawberry Legs For Good
It’s frustrating to look back on your photos from the beach and realize that your legs look like you’ve got the chicken pox. So, it’s time to do something about it! Hopefully you’ve learned a new Strawberry Legs Cure today! We’re all about helping you feel great in your skin! And body confidence is great, but it’s also great to like what your skin looks like!
So, do your research and find the right way for you to Get Rid Of Strawberry Legs! We’re off to go buy and epilator for our beach vacation coming up!
Thank you for reading The Skincare Critic!