Yes, that’s a real thing. If you’re anything like us, when you first heard the words “Face Lift Tape” together, you thought it was joke or elaborate prank. Naturally, we took to YouTube faster than a Kardashian takes to money they didn’t earn. We watched a number of Face Lift Tape videos, and we came up with some thought son the whole process. You’re here to kow more, so that what’s you’re going to get. Rather than do Face Lift Tape review for a specific product, we’re going to give you some pros and cons about using this method to tighten up sagging and wrinkled skin. If you’d like to see a video of a someone getting a face lift using tape, click here for one of our personal favorite videos.
Facelift Tape – What Is It?
It’s… kind of exactly what it sounds like. Some of the products we found are literally just tape, but some use wires or string to connect the tape and keep it tight. No matter the tolls involved, some of the results can be drastic and impressive. Does face Lift Tape work? Yeah, it kind of does, but there are some drawbacks, and that what we’ll discuss here.
Face Lift Tape – Pros
- Instant Results – The whole process takes, at most, five to ten minutes.
- Dramatic Results – For it just being tape, string, and maybe a thin wire, some of the transformations we saw were far beyond what we expected.
- Easy To Do – None of the video we watched were overly complicated. With a little practice, you could probably get one of these done in just a couple of minutes.
- Relatively Cheap – The average Face Lift Tape kit on Amazon is between $15 and $20.
- No surgery – That means no surgery cost, no recovery time, and if you don’t like it, just stop doing it.
Face Lift Tape – Cons
- Results Aren’t Permanent – Let’s face it (pun intended), we’d like to a solution like this to last longer. These methods only last a day at most, so it’s on on-going process to keep your skin tighter
- Potential To Be Uneven – This is kind of on you. The first few times you do it, you might not get it right, resulting in one side of your face being more lifted than the other. Make sure you’re careful and double check your work!
- Another Thing to Add To Your Beauty Routine – We already do so much to make ourselves look amazing before going out. Do we really need to add one more thing to do?
- On-Going Cost – Unlike surgery, you would have to keep buying the kits. That’s one more thing to spend money on.
Where To Buy Facelift Tape
So you think think this technique is right for you and you’re ready to buy your first set of Facelift Tape? Good for you! Our best advice is to find a Face Lift Tape Company with a good product, then start shopping. Let’s take a look at a few of our favorite Facelift Tape companies.
Mark Traynor The Face Lift
This company was one of the first we saw selling face lift tape. They’re highly reviewed at 4.5 stars with 26 reviews, and offer a variety of string colors to fit your hair color. Each pack contains a string for the face and neck as well as 12 refill tapes.
The best (and only) price we were able to find for the Mark Traynor Miracle Face and Neck Lift set was through Alcone, where it was available at $18 for the full kit, and $8 for individual components.
Secret Lift Instant Face, Eye, Neck and Jaw Lift
While this company doesn’t have a notable name attached, it does offer some benefits that Mark Traynor Face Lift tape does not.
- It’s cheaper
- It has more refill tapes
With a price tag of $15.95 for the full kit and $12.95 for a extra 40 refill tapes, this is a good option for people who want a budget Face Lift Tape experience.
Where To Buy Facelift Tape | Final Thoughts
Our first thought was that Amazon would be the best place to buy Face Lift Tape, but it turns out that wholesale shops like Cosmesearch.com will have the best price. Secret Lift Instant FAce Lift Tape, for instance, had a two dollar mark-up plus shipping on Amazon–when compared to CosmeSearch.
Regardless of where you decide to buy Facelift tape, be sure you’re looking at user reviews for the products. Also, be certain that your expectations are reasonable–face lift tape is a very temporary fix.
Our FaceLift Tape Review
We think it’s definitely worth a try. Like we said, if you find you don’t like doing it, just stop. The fairly inexpensive cost of the kits, combined with the relative ease of applying one make this solution one you should try out if you’re trying to avoid surgery (as so many of us are). Sure, it sounds crazy, but Face Lift Tape might be exactly the solution you’re looking for!
Our Face Lift Tape Video
While we typically keep focused on writing the best articles possible here at The Skincare Critic, we do occasionally make a video review.
One of our most recent was a Face Lift Tape Review Video, which looked at a few of the best and worst Facelift Tapes out there.
So, what do you think? Do you think you’ll try Face Lift Tape? If you do, or if you have already, be sure to leave us a comment on our Youtube or Facebook channel. We’d love to hear your experience!