We review a lot of skin care products, but you know what we don’t do very often? Skincare Store Reviews. Sometimes it seems like online shopping is taking over, but there are those of us that still like shopping at the brick and mortar locations. We like to see and feel the product before we purchase it. A lot of these stores have online shopping as an option as well, but we decided to omit any options that are ONLY online. With these Skincare Store Reviews, you’ll know where you need to go next time you want to leave the house for your skin care.
Skincare Store Reviews
We looked and there are a lot of reviews for skincare stores, but a lot of those lists are bogged down with exclusively online skincare store reviews. Those are stores that don’t have an actual location, so we wanted to provide a little variety and help out those of us that may not like online shopping as much. If you’re ready to walk or drive to your skin care, check these Skincare Store Reviews.
Skincare Store Review List
- Sephora – Not only is the selection of products AMAZING, but their rewards program for money you spend there can’t be beat. It’s not just skin care products either. They’re a one-stop-shop for all things beauty. They truly are one of the biggest names in the game for a reason.
- Nordstrom – This one’s an oldy but goody. They were probably around when your parents were in their 20s, and they’ve aged well. Despite their age, they’ve remained current with their product lines and prices.
- Lush – Another store with an amazing selection of products to choose from, if there’s one anywhere near you, you should pay them a visit. We particularly like their online store. It’s easy to navigate, and some of the prices can’t be beat. If you’re looking to spend a little more money, they’ve got options for you big-spenders too. If you feel so inclined, you can check out their online store here.
- Walgreens – This one is all about convenience. As far as quick, easy, and accessible go, don’t write Walgreens off. They have a decent selection, and if you know what you want and just want to get in and out of the store quickly, this is the place for you.
- Kohl’s – Sometimes we look at Kohl’s as Nordstrom’s little sister. It’s another store you should write-off just because it might not be your first thought when it comes to skin care. Next time you’re there, check out their selection, and you might be surprised to find they’ve got there.
Skincare Store Reviews Summary
Listen, we don’t hate online shopping, but don’t you feel a little more secure buying a product when you’ve held the bottle, read it, felt the weight of it? For those of you who have never experienced the magic of brick and mortar shopping, we’ve got one word for you: samples. Let’s see those online stores give you samples of the product you’re about to buy.
While you’re here, check out our article about the Top Rated Skin Care Companies.